Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

no continues?!

WAHT i cant continue after dying on the 4 th boss?Ah thats shit...But this game is AWESOME 9/10

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

eh erm hmmmmmmmmmm

i didnt want to but i gave this a 7 it's a really good improvment put fck that shitting mob popping up well i cant blame u.this game is almost better ther thing-thing3
(thats my opinion) i'd like a thing-thing 3 but called 5 but more lvs :D

Rage3! Rage3!

OH SHT it's came out in meh b-day >.<

LIKE ZOMG IT"S FREAKIN OUT IN MEH B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

best character

my best character to play with is thunder lock i am so owning!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

WOAH i got....

i got like 40 i think :P im xXZezaryXx

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

SSF2 is coming i hope u can finsih it!

this game is good but wat my friends didnt like in 2 player the screen but it doesnt matter we got use to it i see the 3rd demo of ssf2 is good! sonic is my bes charcters for both games :D i beated it alrdy but the target test anyyoed me -.- but it's still fun and challeging it's fun to have all characters :D

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

OMFG this is my best tt game :D

i love this game LOL about the snake stuff -.- still exiting but in anyhow i love this game ALOT

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion3 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion3

i beated this and part 2 i didnt play part 1

woah REAL short but anyhow im like the game and i wonder why i didnt use drive! and i still beated but that freakin trick card was a lol ending XD

KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2 KH: Coliseum of Oblivion2

WOAH i beated the game!

i killed axel he was really easy kinda i think there is a glitch in my pc cause i could keep healing my self dude axel says beaten again by a weakling then leaves and the credits come this game isnt that bad at all!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

WOAH DUDE

i love this game!it's like way better than other ppg game XDbut anyhow u should put a password place so we could enter some